The six Local Incubators based in the Western Balkans are looking for young people from 18 to 35 years old from the region in a group of a minimum of two persons who are motivated to learn about social entrepreneurship and be involved in a regional program. They should be ambitious and committed to develop a concrete idea with social impact and ready to learn from other actors in the region. Participation in the RISE project develops young people’s skills and contributes to their employability.
The applicants should have identified a social or environmental issue they want to tackle and/or working on their idea on a small scale, without being engaged in a real business activity yet.
Who can apply?
Young people from 18 to 35 years old from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia, speaking English well enough to actively participate in an international program, in a group of a minimum of 2 persons that have:
Availability to participate in a program with 4 hours of active participation per week and meetups during 4 months ideation phase, whether these are in online or offline format.
- High motivation to learn about social entrepreneurship and to be involved in a regional intercultural program
- The ambition to develop a concrete idea with social impact
- The willingness to learn from other actors in the region
- At least, have identified a social/environmental issue they want to tackle
- At most, worked on their idea on a small scale / at a personal level, without having engaged in a real business activity yet.
- The idea impact is regional or local
The deadline for applying is 26th of September. For more information visit here.